The Fifty Shades of Grey craze has had a massive impact on our lives, and now it seems some sociologists are anticipating the raunchy movie will lead to the biggest baby boom in forty years. We have all heard of the weird and strange cravings that are associated with pregnancy, here is a list of some of my favourites below:
7. Laundry Soap
Other strange cravings that didn't quite break the top ten include bricks, newspapers and raw sausages.
Here's a bonus list for you today: celebrity cravings.
1. Britney Spears "“ reportedly craved dirt.
2. Victoria Beckham "“ smoked salmon.
3. Tina Fey "“ Entemann's mini chocolate donuts.
4. Minnie Driver "“ olives. She didn't specify whether she had a preference as to green or black.
5. Jennifer Lopez "“ salsa, M&Ms and orange soda.
6. Angelina Jolie "“ Reese's Pieces.
7. Madonna "“ poached eggs.
8. Rebecca Romijn "“ lemonade and soy cream cheese.
9. Gwen Stefani "“ Tabasco. OK magazine said she carried a little bottle of Tabasco around in her purse during her pregnancy and used it on everything.
10. Katie Holmes "“ cupcakes.